Friday, September 18, 2015

Teach Day Part II

Today I got to sub for Mr. Noble's 6th and 7th Period American Lit classes.  Students were watching Spike Lee's When The Levees Broke as the novel they are reading is set during Hurricane Katrina. After watching, I was able to share a personal reflection from my visit to New Orleans last year and what I saw.  Thanks for being such awesome students!  For the record, there were no disciplinary issues for me:)  PS- Mr. Noble's poster collection is unreal!


 


6 comments:

  1. Just caught up on your blogs this year - seems like you have some exciting excursions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you for spending time in classrooms, and Mr. Noble is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the blogging! keep it up! we were psyched to see Rouse at swim meet last night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Once the moderator has given the OK, your comment will be posted.