Thursday, September 24, 2015

Mr. Rouse in enemy territory.....

Although it's Homecoming Week, I decided to go and spend some time in enemy territory Tuesday night with the Lady Huskie swimmers as they took on Fenwick.  I rocked a bright orange OPRF polo to be certain that I could be seen in the sea of Friars.  We had a nice group of parents and students there as well. As for the meet- our girls have MAD SKILLS in the pool!  If you haven't seen them in action yet...please go and check them out! 







Besides cheering on our girls, I happened to look at Fenwick's swim records and what did I see?  OUR OP LOGO at the top of the Boys Pool Records from 2013!   Based upon our girls 200 medley relay team that I saw, I have a feeling that we are about to be at the top of the Girls Pool Records really soon!  WE NEED TO OWN THAT POOL!  Hannah & Co.- we are all counting on you!!!

 

PS- I also had to harass Ms. O'Keefe and Officer Ruiz for sitting in what I thought was the wrong section. But in all fairness to them- when your kid swims for Fenwick, as a parent you gotta represent!  But that's okay....we all know who they root for on any other occasion!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you in the stands! Awesome start to a big season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Once the moderator has given the OK, your comment will be posted.