Friday, September 18, 2015

Principal's Meeting

Friday morning, I started my day at York High School.  I attended my first West Suburban Conference Principal's meeting.  We meet once a month during the school year and rotate the meeting locations.  It's cool to meet with them and visit each other's schools.  Today's topics focused around the new concussion protocol for student athletes and new ways to educate students on the dangers of bullying and social media.  We also approved the purchase of the regional and sectional plaques for fall athletics.  Hopefully a majority of them find their way into our trophy cases in our athletic department.  Believe it or not, I am one of the veteran's of the group because I've been a principal at OPRF for 8 years!  This is only half of the group- I'll get a better pic next month.  PS...I was greeted by a student named Jordan when I walked in who says that he is dating someone from OPRF and will be at our Homecoming next week.  Who is that lucky OPRF student?????

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Once the moderator has given the OK, your comment will be posted.