Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mr. Rouse....Just Being Dad....

Happy Thursday OPRF!

For those of you who don't know....Mr. Rouse has a 1st Grader!  My son Nathaniel's (Thaniel) first day of school was yesterday so I volunteered to go to his school and assist his teacher with getting their 1st Grade classroom together.  As you can see- he's really excited about 1st Grade...let alone his Dad being there (yeah right)! 

The coolest part of it for me.....his elementary school has no idea that I'm the Principal at OPRF!  It was nice to go to a school, let alone his classroom, and just be a Dad for the day.   I'll have him with me on campus from time to time...He LOVES OPRF!  He also attended our day care here until he was 3 years old so he knows his way around the school.    


Hope you don't mind me sharing this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Once the moderator has given the OK, your comment will be posted.